MetaTrader 4, also known as MT4, is a stand-alone online trading platform developed by MetaQuotes Software. Trading on MT4 with V7 provides access to a range of markets and hundreds of different financial instruments, including foreign exchange, commodities, CFDs and indices. It provides you with all the tools you need to both manage your trades and analyse the markets, whilst also being completely free to download. Discover better trading today when you combine this innovative platform with V7’s investment solutions.
What the MetaTrader 4 platform offers:
Read more on MT4
- Easy-to-read, interactive charts.
- Monitor and analyse the markets in real-time.
- Access to more than 30 technical indicators.
- Nine different timeframes to choose from.
- Identify market trends and signals for entry and exit points.
- A powerful security system and multi-device functionality.
- Trade with complete confidence at a time that suits you.
MetaTrader 5, or MT5, is the newest and most advanced online trading platform offering from MetaQuotes. Trading on MT5 via V7 gives you even greater access to financial markets including currencies, commodities, precious metals and other CFDs. Its diverse functionality, fundamental and technical analysis tools, copy trading and automated trading equip you with the best tools and instruments available. MetaTrader 5 is also completely free to download.
What the MetaTrader 5 platform offers:
Read more on MT5
- More balance transaction types compared to MT4.
- A total of 44 analytical objects and unlimited number of charts.
- An integrated economic calendar and email system.
- Multi-threaded strategy tester.
- Fund transfer process between accounts.
- A system of alerts to keep up to date with all the latest market events.
- Embedded MQL5 community for traders to chat and network with peers and share tips and
Windows Operating System
Prefer to trade from the comfort of your desk? Download MetaTrader to your PC to receive the full technical analysis toolkit. Available for both MT4 and MT5.
Your Mac Operating System
Are you a Mac user? Explore the financial markets on your laptop or computer. Learn how to download MT4 and MT5 for free today.
Looking for complete simplicity? MT4 and MT5 with WebTrader – no download required! All you need is an internet connection.
Android – Mobile and Tablet
If you’re an Android user, you can keep on top of every market movement by downloading MT4 and MT5 on to your mobile or tablet as you prefer.
IOS – iPhone and iPad
Prefer to trade from your iPhone or iPad? Download MT4 or MT5 for iOS straight from the Apple App Store. It’s completely free.